Our Privacy Pledge
We know meetings contain sensitive information. That's why protecting your privacy and the safety of your meeting data is our absolute priority. As such, we commit to the following:
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise monetize your data.
- Your meeting data belongs to you, and you only.
- Transcripts are generated in a fully automated manner. No human sees your information during the transcription process.
- We do not store any passwords on our servers.
- When you delete any information in Scriby, we do not just flag it as "deleted". We actually delete it from our servers.
- All third-party APIs we use are carefully vetted for their secureness.
- You can contact us at any time to request a copy of all the data Scriby has about you and/or request its deletion.
- Should there be any data breach, we will inform you as soon as we are aware of the breach.