We know meetings contain sensitive information. That's why protecting your privacy and the safety of your meeting data is our absolute priority. As such, we commit to the following:
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise monetize your data.
- Your meeting data belongs to you, and you only.
- Transcripts are generated in a fully automated manner. No human sees your information during the transcription process.
- When you delete any information in Scriby, we do not just flag it as "deleted". We actually delete it from our servers.
- We do not store your calendar event information anywhere on our servers. We only store the additional data generated through Scriby.
- All third-party APIs we use are carefully vetted for their secureness.
- You can contact us at any time to request a copy of all the data Scriby has about you and/or request its deletion.
- Should there be any data breach, we will inform you as soon as we are aware of the breach.